Jul 9, 2009

Ciao Roma!

My experiences in Rome exceeded my expectations I had before I had left. Rome offered more than anyone could imagine. I was constantly surrounded by history, thousands of year old buildings, shops, people, wine, food, etc. I fell in love with the city of Rome and loved that I was surrounded by the Italian culture every where I went. The experiences were amazing and the sites were more than I could have asked for. Now that I am back at home I realize how much I miss Rome and my life there. I love being home so much but just to be able to think back to what I have experienced while I was over there is beyond me. I completely immersed myself into a culture with such wonderful people and friends. I am so glad I came out of this experience wanting to see more countries and cultures and leaving with amazing memories of places and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment