Jul 9, 2009

So long Campo de' Fiori

After my program had ended I was lucky enough to be able to stay at Campo de' Fiori hotel with my family for an extra five days and experience the everyday market and night life the piazza had to offer. I had told my parents to try to stay at this hotel because it is close to many popular tourist locations and offers different scenes day from night. Campo de' Fiori lived up to my parents expectations that they had imagined from this place. I have come to know Campo de' Fiori very well at all hours of the day. From the day time market to the loud night life, tourists as well as the local society of Rome are intrigued with this place as they visit weekly if not daily. This piazza has so much to offer to people from all over the world and I will miss this eventful setting that was so close to my home in Rome.

No comments:

Post a Comment