May 28, 2009

Baccanate

If you are looking for a casual, quick meal check out Campo de' Fiori. Campo de' Fiori has many restaurants to offer within the square and on the outskirts at all prices. The side street as well as the square offers panini and pizzeria places for many to enjoy their delicious foods.

Before the Championship football game started here in Rome, I decided to grab something quick to eat so I did not have to sit down and pay extra for sitting. I chose a panini place on a little side street called Via dei Baullari. Via dei Baullari is off the main square of Campo de' Fiori. The small panini shop was named Baccanate. Almost every time I arrive to a panini shop I order mozzarella and tomato so I decided to stick with the same order to see how it tastes in comparison to the other places I have eaten at. I usually get my panini's toasted or heated which always turn out to be so good!

Baccanate was extremely yummy and the price was just right. I was able to get a panini and a soda for around 6 euros. If you are interested in grabbing a quick bite to eat to go I suggest this panini shop. They have a variety of panini's to choose from and are quick to serve. However, if you are looking for a place to sit down and enjoy a leisurely more expensive meal, this is not the place to go. There are no tables outside of this shop but they offer reasonable prices for a nice size panini.

No comments:

Post a Comment