May 27, 2009

Hotel Searching?

At the end of my stay here my parents and my brother are going to be joining me in Rome! They have been looking around at different hotels in various locations that will suit a convenient location to close day trips and night life. Since I have visited Campo de' Fiori a number of times I stopped in at the Hotel that is located on Via del Biscione, right around the corner from the square of Campo de' Fiori.

Upon walking into the Hotel I was greeted by two receptionist who spoke English. After figuring out that the Hotel itself only accommodated visitors of one to three they recommended that my parents go online and apply for the apartment accommodations that they offer all around Rome. They supplied me with a card including their website and phone numbers to search for an apartment.

Once you accessed the website you would apply to stay in one of their wonderful apartment accommodations and later received a confirmation accepting your interest in staying. This process only took minutes for my parents and they received a confirmation within five days. If you are looking for a reasonable priced hotel for your family to come visit I would suggest Campo de' Fiori to many. It is in a convenient location, close walking distance to many historical sites around Rome and offers great markets, restaurants, shopping and night life. If you would like to see more information please visit; www.hotelcampodefiori.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment