May 25, 2009

H&M

If you ever get a chance while in Rome, make sure you take a stroll down Via del Corrso which is filled with many shops. If you are familiar with the shops in America you will see some stores that may interest you being that they are the same. Today in between my classes, I had taken a walk down Via del Corrso to take a look at some of the shops close to Sede di Roma, where my classes are held.

I had found an H&M while I was walking down the street and decided to take a look in to compare to the one I am fond of, King of Prussia Mall in Pennsylvania. Upon walking into the store, I spotted an elevator and stairs, automatically knowing that there were more floors to this store. The store was filled with clothing, shoes, and jewelry on all of the four floors that were available to shoppers. H&M offered cashiers on every floor as well which made the set up of the store more unique than the King of Prussia H&M which consists of one floor with one line of cashiers. The clothing are marked at reasonable prices and they have a variety of selection in terms of types of clothing. The prices in Rome in some stores can get expensive so look around for a more familiar store and take a look inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment